TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Sleepy Hollow man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 3, police officials said.
Kei W. Ohdera, 21, was pulled over after troopers received a complaint alleging the suspect was driving erratically, according to State Police.
Ohdera provided a breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .20 percent, more than twice the legal limit, the police report said.
Ohdera is scheduled to appear in the Town of LaGrange Court on Tuesday, March 11, according to State Police.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 5 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam