TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Sleepy Hollow man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 3, police officials said.
Kei W. Ohdera, 21, was pulled over after troopers received a complaint alleging the suspect was driving erratically, according to State Police.
Ohdera provided a breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .20 percent, more than twice the legal limit, the police report said.
Ohdera is scheduled to appear in the Town of LaGrange Court on Tuesday, March 11, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 4 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 5 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills