TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Sleepy Hollow man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 3, police officials said.
Kei W. Ohdera, 21, was pulled over after troopers received a complaint alleging the suspect was driving erratically, according to State Police.
Ohdera provided a breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .20 percent, more than twice the legal limit, the police report said.
Ohdera is scheduled to appear in the Town of LaGrange Court on Tuesday, March 11, according to State Police.
- 1 Rivertowns Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Rivertowns; Blizzard Warning Issued