TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Sleepy Hollow man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 3, police officials said.
Kei W. Ohdera, 21, was pulled over after troopers received a complaint alleging the suspect was driving erratically, according to State Police.
Ohdera provided a breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .20 percent, more than twice the legal limit, the police report said.
Ohdera is scheduled to appear in the Town of LaGrange Court on Tuesday, March 11, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death