TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Sleepy Hollow man with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, March 3, police officials said.
Kei W. Ohdera, 21, was pulled over after troopers received a complaint alleging the suspect was driving erratically, according to State Police.
Ohdera provided a breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .20 percent, more than twice the legal limit, the police report said.
Ohdera is scheduled to appear in the Town of LaGrange Court on Tuesday, March 11, according to State Police.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 3 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns