DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Two people suffered minor injuries after a two-car crash on the Saw Mill Parkway on Saturday afternoon near Dobbs Ferry, according to Westchester County police.
Specific details of the incident had not yet been released as of 2 p.m., but police said the low-speed chase occurred after a vehicle would not pull over during an attempted traffic stop. The operator of the car kept driving and then struck another car near Ashford Avenue, police said.
According to police, charges had not yet been filed but were expected later Saturday afternoon.
The chase marks the second in two days involving authorities in the Rivertowns area. On Friday afternoon, a woman was injured when the car she was riding in struck a utility pole in Hastings.
The car carried suspects from an earlier bank robbery in Ardsley, all of whom were apprehended.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns