NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – An unruly crowd outside of Spectator Sports Pub in New Rochelle over the weekend led to several arrests, including a misdemeanor charge for one Mount Vernon woman for interfering with police.
Police confirmed that early on Sunday morning, officers needed to be dispatched to the bar to break up a small mob of people after several patrons at the bar drank too much and became confrontational.
Five men were issued summons for disorderly conduct, a violation, while 23-year-old Mount Vernon native Whitney Richardson was charged with a misdemeanor count of obstructing governmental administration for her involvement in the incident.
According to police, 10 officers were sent to the scene shortly before 4:30 a.m. to break up the crowd.
Employees at Spectator Sports Pub declined to comment on the incident on Monday.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Hastings, Yonkers Will See Parking Limits, Road Closings
- 3 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield