DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Fire ripped through a Dobbs Ferry warehouse on Thursday, leaving dozens without a place to work, according to News12.
The 4 p.m. fire, on Cedar Street, brought out more than 100 firefighters from area departments to help douse the flames in the building that once housed the Department of Public Works, said News12.
The building is currently home to a furniture workshop and to a restaurant supplier. Investigators said the fire was started after rags soaked in staining chemicals were tossed in a bucket filled with sawdust, added. News12.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.