HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Village Board Trustees Marjorie Apel and Nicola Armacost, both Democrats, were re-elected to new two-year terms Tuesday.
Armacost received 159 votes while Apel garnered 154 votes in the uncontested race.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee