HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Village Board Trustees Marjorie Apel and Nicola Armacost, both Democrats, were re-elected to new two-year terms Tuesday.
Armacost received 159 votes while Apel garnered 154 votes in the uncontested race.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester