DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. — The Village of Dobbs Ferry Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday in the Village Hall to consider several items, including the possible merger of the Department of Public Works with the Village of Hastings DPW.
The meeting, which begins at 7:30 p.m., will also consider a site plan approval for the Community Athletic and Arts Center for The Masters School, which was recommended by the Planning Board. The trustees will also consider a motion on additional work at the Little White Church Cemetery for up to $12,500. The historic cemetery is currently under renovation.
The Board of Trustees will consider a motion to authorize the administrator to sign a contract to study efficiencies of operations and consolidation of the Dobbs Ferry and Hastings Public Works Departments.
Other items on the agenda include:
• Authorization for a change order for the Fire Department utility vehicle as recommended by the fire chief for up to $6,200.
• A motion authorizing the administrator to spend up to $4,000 for equipment and supplies for the Fire Department utility truck as recommended by the fire chief.
• A motion to add Edmund Fanning to the Fire Department active list.
• The appointment of Patrick Dougherty as interim treasurer and provide him with a $5,000 stipend.
• A motion allowing the American Legion to hold its Flea Market at the Dobbs Ferry Waterfront parking lot on April 14, with a rain date of April 21, as well as on Sept. 15, with a rain date of Sept. 22, and to waive parking restrictions at the waterfront parking lot on both of the dates.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident