CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Rivertowns
- 5 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence