HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y.- The Hastings-on-Hudson Democratic Party invites all registered party members to its caucus to be held at 7 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 27 at the Hastings Public Library.
The party committee has endorsed incumbents Marjorie Apel and Nicola Armacost for Village Trustee in the upcoming March 18 elections.
A snow date has been set for Tuesday, Jan. 28 in case of inclement weather.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Dobbs Ferry Band Celebrates Role In Academy Award-Winning 'Birdman'