DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – There’s only one month left for Rivertowns residents to decide who to vote for in the local, state and national elections. Here’s what residents can expect to see when they cast their ballots.
Along with choosing the next U.S. president, residents will vote for U.S. Representatives, New York state senators and Assembly members.
U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey (D) will run for a 13th term against Joesph Carvin (R) and Francis Morganthaler (WTP).
Andrea Stewart-Cousins (D) is running unopposed for state senator for District 35, and Thomas Abinati (D) is running unopposed for Assemblyman for District 92.
In local elections, Dobbs Ferry Board of Trustees incumbents Donna Cassell (D), Bill Flynn (D) and David Koenigsberg (D) are all running unopposed. In Ardsley, Board of Trustee incumbent Gary Malone (D) is running for his seat unopposed.
Residents can register to vote until Oct. 12. To register, visit the League of Women Voters’ website or download the national mail voter registration form and mail it to the Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas St., White Plains, NY 10601.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 3 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed