ARMONK, N.Y. -- Westchester Assembly member David Buchwald and State Sen. George Latimer are set to host district office hours March 15 in Armonk.
The two representatives will be at Tazza Cafe in Armonk from 9:30 to 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 15. The purpose of the office hours is to give constituents an opportunity to discuss issues over coffee and refreshments.
“Hosting District Office Hours with Senator Latimer is an opportunity for me to bring my office out to you,” said Buchwald. “I want to make sure it’s as easy as possible for folks to discuss their concerns, ask questions and work with me to solve problems related to State government. One of the great joys of my job is interacting directly with the constituents I serve, and I look forward to hearing your voice so that you can have full confidence your state representatives are listening.”
Latimer said he has always felt it was his job to advocate for people he represents.
"Bringing the District office out into the community along with my fellow Legislators gives us a great insight into what we need to be advocating for when we get to Albany. It also allows us to work together to advocate more effectively," said Latimer. “I look forward to hearing from residents in and around Armonk."
Tazza Café is located at 382 Main St. in Armonk.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Hastings, Yonkers Will See Parking Limits, Road Closings
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield