WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Democratic rival is saying the incumbent has a "moral obligation" to engage in a debate with her, according to NY State of Politics.
Cable outlet Time Warner issued invitations to Cuomo and Zephyr Teachout for a debate, but the governor said he would "leave it up to the campaigns" while visiting the New York State Fair last week, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee