WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Democratic rival is saying the incumbent has a "moral obligation" to engage in a debate with her, according to NY State of Politics.
Cable outlet Time Warner issued invitations to Cuomo and Zephyr Teachout for a debate, but the governor said he would "leave it up to the campaigns" while visiting the New York State Fair last week, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester