HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Village of Hastings-on-Hudson will hold its annual elections Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Trustees Marjorie Apel and Nicola Armacost, both Democrats, are running unopposed for new two-year terms on the all-Democrat village board.
Armacost, a 50-year-old Hastings resident who has lived in the village since 2002, was first appointed to the board in 2009 and was first elected in 2010. She is seeking a third term.
Apel, a trustee from 2000-2006 was elected again in 2010 and seeks another two-year term. She has lived in Hastings since 1979 and is the director of career development at Manhattan College.
Voting will be held at the James Harmon Community Center at 47 Main Street.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 4 Blaze In Dobbs Ferry Put Out By Seven Fire Departments Tops Week's News
- 5 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry