DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A former Dobbs Ferry brewery at 145 Palisade St. was recently bought by Kosov Properties Co. for $18.1 million, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Kosov Properties Co. LLC is an affiliate of Bajraktari Realty Management Corp. in the Bronx, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 2 Historic Irvington Home About To Hit Market For $14.75M, Report Says
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner