DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A former Dobbs Ferry brewery at 145 Palisade St. was recently bought by Kosov Properties Co. for $18.1 million, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Kosov Properties Co. LLC is an affiliate of Bajraktari Realty Management Corp. in the Bronx, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Hastings, Dobbs Ferry Rank Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Rivertowns' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester