DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A former Dobbs Ferry brewery at 145 Palisade St. was recently bought by Kosov Properties Co. for $18.1 million, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Kosov Properties Co. LLC is an affiliate of Bajraktari Realty Management Corp. in the Bronx, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 4 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 5 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills