DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A former Dobbs Ferry brewery at 145 Palisade St. was recently bought by Kosov Properties Co. for $18.1 million, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Kosov Properties Co. LLC is an affiliate of Bajraktari Realty Management Corp. in the Bronx, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Rivertowns
- 5 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence