DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- A former Dobbs Ferry brewery at 145 Palisade St. was recently bought by Kosov Properties Co. for $18.1 million, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
Kosov Properties Co. LLC is an affiliate of Bajraktari Realty Management Corp. in the Bronx, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Man ID'd In Swimming Pool Death In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run