ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- The Ardsley Schools District announced Tuesday a new mobile app to increase connectivity and foster improved communications with the community.
The new Ardsley mobile app provides a personalized window into what is happening throughout the school district. School officials say It is a fast and convenient way to gain access to detailed and up-to-the-minute information.
“Mobility is in the forefront and we wanted to make it easier for parents and students to access district information through their smartphones,” said Dr. Lauren Allan, Superintendent, Ardsley School District. “We are very proud to be among the first districts to offer a dedicated app to the community.”
The app offers parents and students links to Facebook and Twitter feeds as well as information on the following.
• District, school and Board of Education news;
• School directories and the district calendar;
• Cafeteria menus and balance information;
• Quick Links to the Parent Portal, PTA and Ardsley Education Foundation
The new application is available at no cost and can be downloaded directly from the iTunes App store, Google Play store, or from the links provided below.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Rivertowns; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer