ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Residents of the village voted to approve the Ardsley School District's proposed $61.3 million for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget passed 751 to 359. Voters also approved a $12.5 million facilities improvement bond.
The new budget came in at an increase of 1.4 percent over last year's budget with a tax levy increase of 2.09 percent.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Noelle Gibson, 42, Worked For Children’s Village In Dobbs Ferry