ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Residents of the village voted to approve the Ardsley School District's proposed $61.3 million for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget passed 751 to 359. Voters also approved a $12.5 million facilities improvement bond.
The new budget came in at an increase of 1.4 percent over last year's budget with a tax levy increase of 2.09 percent.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate