DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Dobbs Ferry’s Standing Ovation Music Technology Institute is now halfway through the five-week introductory summer program taught by producer, songwriter and engineer Matt Noble.
Noble, who has worked with such artists as Rihanna, Rod Stewart and Michael Jackson, is providing Westchester County students a unique opportunity to work with custom iMac workstations loaded with the latest ProTools and Logic Pro engineering software in a fully equipped recording studio.
“I’ve been in a lot of recording studios,” said student Todd Siesal. “They all have something, but this studio has absolutely everything.”
The summer introductory program continues through Aug. 8. Limited space is still available for one-week registrations for the week of Aug. 4. New courses and seminars will be offered beginning in September.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Rivertowns; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer