DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry High School recently launched a new mobile application.
To install the new Mobile App for smartphones., residents must visit the App Store and search “Dobbs Ferry HS” then follow the prompt.
The App is a "one-stop source of information for parents, students, teachers and the community," school officials said.
The following is a list of features on the app, according to representatives with Dobbs Ferry High School:
- DFHS Information: content pages link to handbooks, the IB Program, academic programs,
- Website, social media and other important resources.
- Calendars: includes all calendars for the High School and the District.
- Absentee Line: leave a voice recording that will be sent directly to the DFHS attendance office.
- Push Notifications: please be sure to accept push notifications and remain subscribed to the emergency notifications for major school and District announcements and updates.
- Athletics: includes a GPS directions feature for all schools in Section 1 as well as schedule
- information and scores.
- Photos: take a photo and submit it to our secure database.
- Directory: school and teacher contact information (phone/email) and links to class pages.
- Forms: fill out forms and send them directly to our secure database.
“We are all excited about the potential of the app and our ability to further connect parents, students, and community members to the High School,” said DFHS Principal John Falino. “A special thank you goes to the Dobbs Ferry PTSA for supporting the High School in this endeavor.”
Falino said that the new mobile app has been downloaded more than 800 times.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate