DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry Schools Superintendent Lisa Brady, in an invitation on the district website, invited residents to a capital projects Board of Education work session scheduled for Thursday, May 22, at 7 p.m.
"The Board of Education will begin to consider a capital project to improve the facilities at our schools," Brady's note read. "Financing will also be discussed at the meeting."
- Athletic facilities.
- District tennis courts.
- Dobbs Ferry High School turf field.
- Middle school/high school infrastructure.
- Springhurst health and safety projects.
- Middle school/high school health and safety projects.
- Performing arts/auditorium.
- Technology and innovation.
The Board of Education's facilities, finance and athletics advisory committees have been working for several months to make recommendations for the work.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee