DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry Schools Superintendent Lisa Brady, in an invitation on the district website, invited residents to a capital projects Board of Education work session scheduled for Thursday, May 22, at 7 p.m.
"The Board of Education will begin to consider a capital project to improve the facilities at our schools," Brady's note read. "Financing will also be discussed at the meeting."
- Athletic facilities.
- District tennis courts.
- Dobbs Ferry High School turf field.
- Middle school/high school infrastructure.
- Springhurst health and safety projects.
- Middle school/high school health and safety projects.
- Performing arts/auditorium.
- Technology and innovation.
The Board of Education's facilities, finance and athletics advisory committees have been working for several months to make recommendations for the work.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News