DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry has announced a partnership with the Suburban Hospital Alliance of New York State that will allow employees of Suburban Hospital Alliance member hospitals a 15 per cent discount on all undergraduate and graduate classes.
"Mercy is excited to partner with the Suburban Hospital Alliance and open the world of education to all employees at participating hospitals," School of Health and Natural Sciences Dean Joan Toglia said in a statement. "Health care is the largest economic engine in the region and Mercy College is committed to do what it can to prepare healthcare providers.”
The Suburban Hospital Alliance represents hospitals in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, Sullivan, Ulster, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
These are the Westchester County Hospitals that are members of the Alliance:
- Blythedale Children’s Hospital
- Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Lawrence Hospital Center
- Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital
- The New York Presbyterian Hospital, Westchester Division
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- VA Hudson Valley Health Care System
- White Plains Hospital Center
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.