HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings High School recently inducted 39 new members into its chapter of the National Honor Society.
Selection is based on four criteria: scholarship, leadership, service, and character. To be inducted, students are required to perform some sort of service to the community, school, or other organization, in addition to having a good scholastic standing, personal character, and show leadership in an organization, club, or sport.
The following are this spring's inductees:
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Rivertown Skies Sunday
- 2 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 3 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 4 Lowey, Day Point Fingers Over Petition Fraud
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Rivertowns, NOAA Predicts