HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings High School recently inducted 39 new members into its chapter of the National Honor Society.
Selection is based on four criteria: scholarship, leadership, service, and character. To be inducted, students are required to perform some sort of service to the community, school, or other organization, in addition to having a good scholastic standing, personal character, and show leadership in an organization, club, or sport.
The following are this spring's inductees:
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Noelle Gibson, 42, Worked For Children’s Village In Dobbs Ferry