HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings High School recently inducted 39 new members into its chapter of the National Honor Society.
Selection is based on four criteria: scholarship, leadership, service, and character. To be inducted, students are required to perform some sort of service to the community, school, or other organization, in addition to having a good scholastic standing, personal character, and show leadership in an organization, club, or sport.
The following are this spring's inductees:
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Rivertowns Overnight
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute