HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings High School recently inducted 39 new members into its chapter of the National Honor Society.
Selection is based on four criteria: scholarship, leadership, service, and character. To be inducted, students are required to perform some sort of service to the community, school, or other organization, in addition to having a good scholastic standing, personal character, and show leadership in an organization, club, or sport.
The following are this spring's inductees:
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts