HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings High School recently inducted 39 new members into its chapter of the National Honor Society.
Selection is based on four criteria: scholarship, leadership, service, and character. To be inducted, students are required to perform some sort of service to the community, school, or other organization, in addition to having a good scholastic standing, personal character, and show leadership in an organization, club, or sport.
The following are this spring's inductees:
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns