IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington Board of Education will hold a work session on Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 7:30 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting will include: a presentation by the Irvington Middle School administration and Dr. Kor that will detail the shifts of middle school programs as a result of the required implementation of the Common Core Learning Standards.
The Board will also have the second of the 2014-15 budget presentations which will provide an overview of the anticipated 2014-15 expenditures in the areas of Business and Finance, Debt Service, Buildings & Grounds, Transportation, Insurance and Interfund Transfers.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA