IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington Board of Education will hold a work session on Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 7:30 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting will include: a presentation by the Irvington Middle School administration and Dr. Kor that will detail the shifts of middle school programs as a result of the required implementation of the Common Core Learning Standards.
The Board will also have the second of the 2014-15 budget presentations which will provide an overview of the anticipated 2014-15 expenditures in the areas of Business and Finance, Debt Service, Buildings & Grounds, Transportation, Insurance and Interfund Transfers.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns