IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington Board of Education will hold a work session on Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 7:30 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting will include: a presentation by the Irvington Middle School administration and Dr. Kor that will detail the shifts of middle school programs as a result of the required implementation of the Common Core Learning Standards.
The Board will also have the second of the 2014-15 budget presentations which will provide an overview of the anticipated 2014-15 expenditures in the areas of Business and Finance, Debt Service, Buildings & Grounds, Transportation, Insurance and Interfund Transfers.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers