IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington High School Marching Band has been invited to perform the national anthem at Citi Field for the New York Mets game on Wednesday evening, Sept. 17, against the Miami Marlins.
This is not the first big venue the Irvington band has played. The wind ensemble has performed at the Met Life Tower since 2007, and in 2012, the concert band performed at Carnegie Hall.
For more information, log on to irvingtonschools.org.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester