IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington High School Marching Band has been invited to perform the national anthem at Citi Field for the New York Mets game on Wednesday evening, Sept. 17, against the Miami Marlins.
This is not the first big venue the Irvington band has played. The wind ensemble has performed at the Met Life Tower since 2007, and in 2012, the concert band performed at Carnegie Hall.
For more information, log on to irvingtonschools.org.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Former Sleepy Hollow Student Jenner In 20/20 Interview