IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington High School Marching Band has been invited to perform the national anthem at Citi Field for the New York Mets game on Wednesday evening, Sept. 17, against the Miami Marlins.
This is not the first big venue the Irvington band has played. The wind ensemble has performed at the Met Life Tower since 2007, and in 2012, the concert band performed at Carnegie Hall.
For more information, log on to irvingtonschools.org.
- 1 Rivertowns Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Preparations For Tree Removal And 11 New Homes Under Way Near Ardsley