IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington High School Marching Band has been invited to perform the national anthem at Citi Field for the New York Mets game on Wednesday evening, Sept. 17, against the Miami Marlins.
This is not the first big venue the Irvington band has played. The wind ensemble has performed at the Met Life Tower since 2007, and in 2012, the concert band performed at Carnegie Hall.
For more information, log on to irvingtonschools.org.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death