IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Irvington High School Marching Band has been invited to perform the national anthem at Citi Field for the New York Mets game on Wednesday evening, Sept. 17, against the Miami Marlins.
This is not the first big venue the Irvington band has played. The wind ensemble has performed at the Met Life Tower since 2007, and in 2012, the concert band performed at Carnegie Hall.
For more information, log on to irvingtonschools.org.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 3 Rivertowns Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 5 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop