IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- Irvington High School will host a forum on concussions, concussion identification and treatment on Thursday, Oct. 30 at 7 p.m. in the Campus Theater.
The forum is an opportunity to meet the Irvington Concussion Management Team and hear presentations about concussions and related concerns.
Presenters at the forum include:
- Dr. Katherine Hough, MD FAAP - Irvington School Physician, Pediatrics on Hudson
- Dr. Mark Herceg - Director of Neuropsychology, Brain Injury Unit of Burke Rehab Hospital, Weill-Cornell Concussion Clinic
- Amanda Bachmann, MS, ATC - Head Athletic Trainer, College of New Rochelle
- Chris Lauretani, MS, PT, CSCS, CKTP - President, Symmetry Physical Therapy
- Yoko Koike, ATC - Athletic Trainer, Irvington School District
- Lexi Perry, MA, ATC - Athletic Trainer, Dobbs Ferry High School
The forum is free and open to the public. A question and answer session will follow the presentations.
Irvington High School is located at 40 N. Broadway.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.