TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Hackley School officials released a letter to alumni and parents of students on Wednesday acknowledging that "several" students in the 1960's were sexually abused by a Hackley employee, according to LoHud.com.
The former employee was reportedly not identified and is now deceased. The exact number of students abused was not detailed and further investigation is "on pause" for now, according to the article.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Rivertowns
- 5 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence