DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- The Masters School in Dobbs Ferry claimed its first Fairchester Athletic Association boys basketball championship in 15 years with a 61-56 win over Greens Farms Academy on Saturday, Feb. 22, according to LoHud.com.
The game was in question throughout. A three-pointer by Max Ishmael of Ossining with 30 seconds remaining gave Masters a lead it wouldn't relinquish. Ishmael finished the game with 15 points, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate