PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pace University women's swimming and diving team concluded its run at the Metropolitan Conference Championships with three placements in the evening finals on Sunday, Feb. 16 at Rutgers University in Piscataway, N.J.
Freshman Kaitlyn Fitzgerald placed 18th in the 200-yard backstroke with a time of 2:14.37, and dropped three seconds off her preliminary time and more than five seconds from her best time.
Sophomore Kaitlyn Siriano finished in 20th for the event with 2:16.35, and created a new personal best by more than seven seconds.
Junior Hannah Oleksak came in 24th in the 100 freestyle with a time of 56.94. Additionally, Oleksak had personal best time of 2:15.95 for the 200-yard individual medley.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate