RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Are you house hunting in the Rivertowns area? There are several open houses you can go to this weekend.
They range from a one-bedroom condo on Oliphant Ave. in Dobbs Ferry for $349,900 to a three-bedroom town home on Ogden Ave, in Dobbs Ferry for $549,000
Check our Real Estate page for more open houses and to see what homes have sold recently in your neighborhood.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News