RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Are you house hunting in the Rivertowns area? There are several open houses you can go to this weekend.
They range from a one-bedroom condo on Oliphant Ave. in Dobbs Ferry for $349,900 to a three-bedroom town home on Ogden Ave, in Dobbs Ferry for $549,000
Check our Real Estate page for more open houses and to see what homes have sold recently in your neighborhood.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 3 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed